1. Mr. Sajan P Philip, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Enineering received ICTACT Best Techno Faculty Award for the year of 2016.
2. Dr. S. Valarmathy, HoD, ECE, was awarded Best Engineering College Teacher for the year 2014, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry Section Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), New Delhi.
3. Dr.S.Valarmathy was awarded with The Best Techno Faculty Award 2014by ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu, Chennai Awards 2014.
4. Dr A Shanmugam, Principal was awarded Golden Educationist of India Award for Outstanding Achievements in the Field of Education by National & International Compendium, New Delhi for 2013.
5. Dr. S. Valarmathy, Professor & Head of the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, received Shri P K Das Memorial Best Faculty Award - 2013 from Nehru Group of Institutions, Coimbatore.
6. Dr. S. Valarmathy, Professor & Head of the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, received Shri P K Das Memorial Best Faculty Award - 2013 from Nehru Group of Institutions, Coimbatore.
7. Dr. R. Hari Kumar, Dr. K. Paramasivam and Dr. C. Ganesh Babu, Department of ECE secured the “Freescale Cup Intelligent Car Racing 2011 Dedicated Service Award” from M/s FreescaleSemi Conductors Limited, Bengaluru.
8. R.Harikumar, “A Comprehensive Analysis on Post processing Mathematical Models (MRE, Aggregation Operators and Soft decision Trees) for Patient Specific Fuzzy Based Epilepsy Risk Level Classifier from EEG Signals”, Certificate of Merit 2009 from I.E (India).
9. R.Harikumar , “FPGA Synthesis of Heterogeneous and SIRM Fuzzy System for classification of Diabetic Epilepsy Risk levels”, The Institution Prize - 2009 from I.E (India).
Best Paper Award
1. Dr.R.HariKumar, T.Vijayakumar, G.A. Nivhedhitha, “Analysis of Extreme Learning Machine in Classification of Epilepsy Risk level from EEG Signals,”- National Conference on Communication Systems and VLSI Design(NCCSVD-2014) PSG College of Technology Coimbatore, January 30th 2014.
2. Dr.R.Harikumar, T.Vijayakumar, Dr.C.Ganesh Babu, M.G.Sreejith, Performance Analysis of Morphological Operators based Feature Extraction and SVD, Neural Networks as Post Classifier for the Classification of Epilepsy Risk Levels. Springer 4th International Conference on Signal and Image Processing (ICSIP 2012), hosted by, Dr.N.G.P Institute of Technology Coimbatore during DEC 13-15, 2012.
3. Kalamani M, Valarmathy S, Poonkuzhali C and Karthiprakash R, “Comparison of Cepstral and Mel Frequency Cepstral Coefficients For Various Clean and Noisy Speech Signals”,in the proceeding of International Conference on Global Innovations in Computing Technology (ICGICT-2014) conducted by Jay Sriram Group of Institutions, Tripur in collaboration with St.Francis Xavier University, Canada during 6th - 7th March, 2014, pp.150.
4. B.Murugeshwari and Valarmathy S (2010) “Ear Biometrics For Person Authentication Using Matlab” in the fourth National Conference on “Signals, Systems and Security” NCSSS-2010
5. Sumithra M. G., Thanushkodi K. and Vanitha K., “Enhancement of Speech signals using scale adaptive wavelet Transform” National conference on Signals Systems and Security held at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology during 26 -27, Feb. 2010
6. Sumithra M. G., Thanushkodi K. and Deepa B., “Classificationof Voiced and Unvoiced regions in Speech Signals” National conference on Signals Systems and Security, held at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, pp.Feb. 2010.
7. Dr.R.Harikumar, T.Vijayakumar, Dr. C.Palanisamy, ‘Performance Analysis of Wavelet Networks for the Classification of Epilepsy Risk Levels from EEG Signals-National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology NET-2011, 25- 26 February, 2011, Government Engineering College, West Hill P.O., Kozhikode, Kerala 673005
8. T.V.P.Sundararajan ‘Performance analysis of AODV, DSR and DYMO routing Protocols for VANET under Urban and Freeway Environments in the National conference on Telecommunication & Control engineering(NCTCE’12) at PPG institute of technology, Coimbatore, held on 6th January 2012, Coimbatore
9. R.Benschwartz, S.M.Ramesh, “An Electromagnetic Crystal Power Substrate with Efficient Suppression of Power Ground Plane Noise on High Speed Circuits”, International Conference on Modeling and Simulation, at College of Engineering, Trivandrum 1-3 December, 2009.10. S.M.Ramesh, “A New Technique is Approach to Memory Compression for Comp-Cache Image Processing”, International Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering, at Noorul Islam University 8-9 April, 2010.
List of Recognized Supervisors for Research
1. Dr. S. Valarmathy
Reviewers for International Journals
1. Dr. S. Valarmathy