Eligibility for B.E / B.Tech Programmes (Duration: 4 years)
All B.E / B.Tech Programmes
Admission to B.E. / B.Tech. courses, candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian Education). Must have studied and obtained a pass with good grades as per their systems of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination. The following qualifications are considered equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian Education
- GCE Examination of U.K. with pass grades in five subjects at the Ordinary Level (O level) and two subjects at the Advanced Level (A Level).
- Higher School Certificate Examination, University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, U.K.
- International Baccalaureate Examination of Geneva. High School Graduation from accredited Institutions of USA.
- 12 Years High School Diploma from China
- 12 Years High School Graduation Diploma of International School, Bangkok / Grade 12 Examination of Ruam Rudee International School, Bangkok / 12 Years High School Diploma of Adventist English School, Bangkok Mathayom VIII, Final Examination of Upper Secondary Education Course; Final Examination of Secondary Education Course; Mathayom Suksa, 5 Pre-University Final Examination (12 Year Course) in Ministry of Education, Thailand.
- 12 Years High School Graduation Diploma from Myanmar
- 12 Years Bhutan Higher Secondary Education Certificate
- 12 Years High School Graduation Diploma from Syria
- 12 Years of Secondary Stage qualifications of National Examination Board / Council of Ministries of Education from Kenya, Nigeria, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda
- 12 Years General Secondary School Certificate of Ministry of Education, Sultanate of Oman and Yemen
- SMA/SLTA/Senior High School/Secondary School Advanced stage exams from Indonesia
- Intermediate Science Course, Kathmandu University, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Intermediate / Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary / 12 Years High School Diploma / Certificate Level Examination of the approved Board / Council of Secondary Education from Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Iraq,Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE and other Gulf Countries.
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) of Ministry of Education, Malaysia / Matriculation Science Course of National University of Malaysia / 12 Years Matriculation Science Certificate of University of Malaya & University of Science, Malaysia.ream
* Non-resident Indians are people of Indian birth or descent who live outside them Republic of India. An Indian Citizen who stays abroad for employment/carrying on business or vocation outside India or stays abroad under circumstances indicating an intention for an uncertain duration of stay abroad is a non-resident.
** Persons of Indian Origin Card (PIO Card) is a form of identification issued to a Person of Indian Origin who has held a passport in a country other than Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
# The Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) is an immigration status authorized for a foreign citizen of Indian origin to live and work in the Republic of India indefinitely.
## A Foreign National is a person who is not a citizen of the host country in which he or she is residing or temporarily sojourning.