Shared Values of BIT
- To be a centre of excellence, providing world-class education that transform individuals into high intellects,
empathetic and responsible citizens.
- To provide top of the line infrastructure that is most conducive for learning.
- To engage committed members of faculty who will infuse subject knowledge with latest teaching pedagogies.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities to the members of faculty and student fraternity to access and engage in diligent research.
- To collaborate the best minds in the industries with the academia of the college thereby empowering the students to meet the global standards.
- To create an enterprising environment for a continual progress and change that respects heterogeneity.
Real Estate Holdings
181 Acres, 28 Lakh sq.ft. Built-up Area
Bannari Amman Vidhya Niketan Matric Higher Secondary School
Bannari Amman Public School
Dr S V Balasubramaniam BCom ACA ACS
A eminent educationalist, industrialist and philanthropist who holds vital positions in various organisations like Sankara Eye Foundation, Siruthuli - NGO & Bannari Amman Group.
Dr M P Vijayakumar IAS (Retd) MA (Econ) BL AICWA PhD
A former IAS officer known for his commendable service in the field of education. He is the recipient of "Prime Ministers Award for excellence in Public Administration" for the year 2007-08 for his contribution in transforming pedagogy in Primary schools in the Corporation of Chennai. Know More
Dr C Palanisamy